Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.2.0a15
Graphics.RenderMesh stops rendering when game is paused
Steps to reproduce
# Create a project using the builtin renderer
# Create a script with the code from https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/Graphics.RenderMesh.html to draw meshes
# Play the game. The meshes will be drawn correctly.
# Pause the game
# Notice that the objects are not drawn anymore. If the game is unpaused it will be drawn again correctly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()