Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 11
Found in [Package]
[HDRP][LightProbe] VFX doesn't work with Light Probe Proxy Volumes
1. Import the attached package and open the ReproScene
2. Observe that the VFX is uniformly receiving the same light probe color
The VFX to go from red to blue like the ground or the box behind it.
- Looks like LPPV is not being applied correctly in any situation
- If the VFX is in local space, the color is applied based on the active camera view
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build