Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[HDRP] Inl_ prefixed calls are not tracked in deep profiling mode
1. Create a new HDRP Project
2. Open Build Settings window in File > Build Settings
3. Turn on Autoconnect Profiler and Deep Profiling, then Build and Run the Scene "SampleScene"
4. Observe Profiler window in Editor
Expected result: Inl_prefixed calls are tracked
Actual result: Inl_prefixed calls are not tracked
Reproducible with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.32f1), 10.7.0 (2020.3.22f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.28f1), 12.1.0 (2021.2.1f1), 13.1.0 (2022.1.0a14)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in: 2022.2.0a8.