Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[HDRP] Inl_ prefixed calls are not tracked in deep profiling mode
1. Create a new HDRP Project
2. Open Build Settings window in File > Build Settings
3. Turn on Autoconnect Profiler and Deep Profiling, then Build and Run the Scene "SampleScene"
4. Observe Profiler window in Editor
Expected result: Inl_prefixed calls are tracked
Actual result: Inl_prefixed calls are not tracked
Reproducible with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.32f1), 10.7.0 (2020.3.22f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.28f1), 12.1.0 (2021.2.1f1), 13.1.0 (2022.1.0a14)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] "SSL handshake Failed" In Bug Reporter after clicking "Send"
- High polling rate mice are causing performance issues
- [WebGL] Bad performance when playing in Safari
- Resolution is reset when the Player is restarted
- [Android] Object movement stutters on Android even with constant Time.deltaTime