Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Expanding invalid MinMaxAABB errors are thrown on creating SpriteShape controller
Expanding invalid MinMaxAABB errors are thrown on creating SpriteShape controller.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP Project.
2. Windows > Package Manager > 2D SpriteShape.
3. Gameobject > 2D Object > Sprite Shape.
Expanding invalid MinMaxAABB errors are thrown in the console.
No errors in the console.
2020.2.0a10 with Package Version 9.0.0, 8.1.0
2020.2.0a9, 2020.1.0b8 with Package Version 9.0.0, 8.1.0
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15
Expanding invalid MinMaxAABB
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Class Properties get overwritten when using IL2CPP
- Some shader variants don't show up when "_vertex" is added to shader code
- Point Lights are not visible on Mobile when adjusting RBG values by a custom script
- [CacheServer] After you cancel one upload, all next uploads will stuck, sometimes that leads to a crash
- Duplicate delegates are added to EditorApplication.update after maximizing then minimizing the Game or Scene view