Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Expanding invalid MinMaxAABB errors are thrown on creating SpriteShape controller
Expanding invalid MinMaxAABB errors are thrown on creating SpriteShape controller.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP Project.
2. Windows > Package Manager > 2D SpriteShape.
3. Gameobject > 2D Object > Sprite Shape.
Expanding invalid MinMaxAABB errors are thrown in the console.
No errors in the console.
2020.2.0a10 with Package Version 9.0.0, 8.1.0
2020.2.0a9, 2020.1.0b8 with Package Version 9.0.0, 8.1.0
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15
Expanding invalid MinMaxAABB
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Vector Graphics package can't be found in the Package Manager even if preview packages are enabled
- Hyphen symbol is not allowed inside the InputField if its content type is set to Name
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab