Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Expanding invalid MinMaxAABB errors are thrown on creating SpriteShape controller
Expanding invalid MinMaxAABB errors are thrown on creating SpriteShape controller.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP Project.
2. Windows > Package Manager > 2D SpriteShape.
3. Gameobject > 2D Object > Sprite Shape.
Expanding invalid MinMaxAABB errors are thrown in the console.
No errors in the console.
2020.2.0a10 with Package Version 9.0.0, 8.1.0
2020.2.0a9, 2020.1.0b8 with Package Version 9.0.0, 8.1.0
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15
Expanding invalid MinMaxAABB
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules