Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Expanding invalid MinMaxAABB errors are thrown on creating SpriteShape controller
Expanding invalid MinMaxAABB errors are thrown on creating SpriteShape controller.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP Project.
2. Windows > Package Manager > 2D SpriteShape.
3. Gameobject > 2D Object > Sprite Shape.
Expanding invalid MinMaxAABB errors are thrown in the console.
No errors in the console.
2020.2.0a10 with Package Version 9.0.0, 8.1.0
2020.2.0a9, 2020.1.0b8 with Package Version 9.0.0, 8.1.0
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15
Expanding invalid MinMaxAABB
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build