Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Expanding invalid MinMaxAABB errors are thrown on creating SpriteShape controller
Expanding invalid MinMaxAABB errors are thrown on creating SpriteShape controller.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP Project.
2. Windows > Package Manager > 2D SpriteShape.
3. Gameobject > 2D Object > Sprite Shape.
Expanding invalid MinMaxAABB errors are thrown in the console.
No errors in the console.
2020.2.0a10 with Package Version 9.0.0, 8.1.0
2020.2.0a9, 2020.1.0b8 with Package Version 9.0.0, 8.1.0
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15
Expanding invalid MinMaxAABB
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background