Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 13.0.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Error switching light from directional to tube area
Steps to reproduce:
- Set a light type to "Area" and shape to "Tube"
- Change the type to "Directional"
- Change back to "Area"
- Light type is set to "Area".
- Light type stays "Directional" and the following error is thrown :
Set Light Unit 'Lumen' to a DirectionalLight is not allowed, only Lux are supported.
HDRP 10.7.0 & master branch
- It's possible to do Directional > Point > Area (tube), but not directly Directional > Area (tube)
- Directional to other area light shapes works
- Ctrl+Z after switching from Area (tube) to Directional will effectively switch back to Area (tube) light.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device