Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.0.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Error switching light from directional to tube area
Steps to reproduce:
- Set a light type to "Area" and shape to "Tube"
- Change the type to "Directional"
- Change back to "Area"
- Light type is set to "Area".
- Light type stays "Directional" and the following error is thrown :
Set Light Unit 'Lumen' to a DirectionalLight is not allowed, only Lux are supported.
HDRP 10.7.0 & master branch
- It's possible to do Directional > Point > Area (tube), but not directly Directional > Area (tube)
- Directional to other area light shapes works
- Ctrl+Z after switching from Area (tube) to Directional will effectively switch back to Area (tube) light.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- [Linux] Progress modal window stays on top of every other window and cannot be moved
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets