Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.0.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Error switching light from directional to tube area
Steps to reproduce:
- Set a light type to "Area" and shape to "Tube"
- Change the type to "Directional"
- Change back to "Area"
- Light type is set to "Area".
- Light type stays "Directional" and the following error is thrown :
Set Light Unit 'Lumen' to a DirectionalLight is not allowed, only Lux are supported.
HDRP 10.7.0 & master branch
- It's possible to do Directional > Point > Area (tube), but not directly Directional > Area (tube)
- Directional to other area light shapes works
- Ctrl+Z after switching from Area (tube) to Directional will effectively switch back to Area (tube) light.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window