Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.0.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Error switching light from directional to tube area
Steps to reproduce:
- Set a light type to "Area" and shape to "Tube"
- Change the type to "Directional"
- Change back to "Area"
- Light type is set to "Area".
- Light type stays "Directional" and the following error is thrown :
Set Light Unit 'Lumen' to a DirectionalLight is not allowed, only Lux are supported.
HDRP 10.7.0 & master branch
- It's possible to do Directional > Point > Area (tube), but not directly Directional > Area (tube)
- Directional to other area light shapes works
- Ctrl+Z after switching from Area (tube) to Directional will effectively switch back to Area (tube) light.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Editor performance drops on macOS when clicking and dragging on Position, Rotation and Scale values in Transform component
- ‘Assertion failed’ and ‘ArgumentNullException' when creating a new Material while ‘Opaque Texture’ is on
- [HDRP] Unclear error is printed when switched to unsupported Platform
- IEndDragHandler.OnEndDrag is not called when quickly pressing after a drag in low frame rate
- The joint.angle value changes when the parent changes rotation