Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[HDRP] [DX12] Kernel 'KSampleCopy4_1_x_8' not found exceptions thrown continuously on removing DX12 Graphics APIs from the list
Exceptions are thrown continuously on removing DirectX12 Graphics APIs from the list.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP Template Project.
2. Change Graphics APIs to DirectX12 > Restart.
3. Create a Cube game object.
4. Remove DirectX12 from the list > Restart the Editor.
5. In Save Scene pop up click on Cancel.
Errors are thrown in the console.
No errors in the console.
2020.1.0a17, 2019.3.0f4 (e5c8d37da131), 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.0b6.
Working Fine in:
Tested on Package Version: 7.1.6, 7.1.1.
Occurs Only on Windows.
System.ArgumentException: Kernel 'KSampleCopy4_1_x_8' not found.
at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.ComputeShader.FindKernel(UnityEngine.ComputeShader,string)
at UnityEngine.Rendering.GPUCopy..ctor (UnityEngine.ComputeShader shader) [0x0000d] in C:\Users\GS1799\Downloads\New Unity Project (16)\Library\PackageCache\firstname.lastname@example.org\Runtime\Core\CoreResources\GPUCopy.cs:12
at UnityEngine.Rendering.HighDefinition.HDRenderPipeline..ctor (UnityEngine.Rendering.HighDefinition.HDRenderPipelineAsset asset, UnityEngine.Rendering.HighDefinition.HDRenderPipelineAsset defaultAsset) [0x0059a] in C:\Users\GS1799\Downloads\New Unity Project (16)\Library\PackageCache\email@example.com\Runtime\RenderPipeline\HDRenderPipeline.cs:343
at UnityEngine.Rendering.HighDefinition.HDRenderPipelineAsset.CreatePipeline () [0x00000] in C:\Users\GS1799\Downloads\New Unity Project (16)\Library\PackageCache\firstname.lastname@example.org\Runtime\RenderPipeline\HDRenderPipelineAsset.cs:27
at UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset.InternalCreatePipeline () [0x00004] in <ceab36736467481097fa2b52575c39a1>:0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Renaming a Scene deletes its GameObjects when a Scene with that name was already deleted
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursively when exiting Play Mode
- [Asset Bundles] Bundles are not cached when using certain request URLs
- [URP] Color correction effects are applied to overlay camera when only being added to the base camera
- Ribbon trail with Attach Ribbons To Transform checked and Simulation Space property set to World is attached to (0,0,0) position