Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
[HDRP] DRS with custom pass render only a cropped up / scaled up version when both at active (DRS+Custom Pass)
Repro steps :
- Open attached project
- Open scene called "Dynamic Upscaling Issue"
- Select the camera and make sur DRS and DLSS are on
- Select volume and increase the intensity of the grayscale after opaque
Expected : Everything become more and more grayscale
Result : Result is cropped up to the force DRS %
Additional info :
- Also happens on master / latest alpha
- Happens only on SOFTWARE mode
- One interesting fact is that, with DRS catmull rom filter, the issue does not repro. It repro with all the other filters though.
- Doesn't happen either with the injection point after post process (I guess it makes sense since DRS already happened)
- Windows 10
- Unity 2021.2.0 / HDRP 12.1.4
- Unity 2022.2.0a4 / HDRP 14.x.x
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Jan 14, 2023 21:26
This still seems to be broken in the 2021.3 LTS version fwiw
Apr 19, 2022 10:01
Would be fantastic if you can release this fix soon! Thanks
Feb 22, 2022 23:50
Is there any progress on this issue? It is currently not possible to use custom pass after opaque with DLSS, so it would be fantastic to get this fixed!