Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.12f1
[HDRP] Default Volumetric Clouds overexpose indoor template
Steps to reproduce
1) Open affected Unity, start a new HDRP sample scene project
2) Create a new indoor template
3) Observe that it's overexposed
4) Go to HDRP Global Settings and disable Volumetric Clouds
Proposed solution: volumetric clouds component should not exist in global settings, but only in local volumes when a sample scene is created
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used