Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.8f1, 2023.2.0a22
[HDRP] Decal projector when affecting normal seems to be broken when using surface gradient
Repro steps :
- Open attached project
- Open scene called "Outside"
- Select the decal and move its opacity
- Do it on the Plane and on the Ocean separetely
Expected : Nothing should change
Result : The result change slightly on the water and when Additive decal blending on classic geometry
Additional info :
- The normal used is uncompressed neutral normal 127/127/255
- Result is different on Normal geometry when using Additive blending (So probably linked to surface gradient)
- Need to check if repro in older versions
- Windows 10
- Unity 2023.1.0a26
- HDRP 15.0.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"