Search Issue Tracker
[SerializeReference][HDRP] Custom Pass Volume corrupts build data, causing a crash on launching player
1) Open the attached project and scene
2) Build and run it
It crashes on launch, a log showing that 'level0 is corrupted'
Reproduced in 2019.3.0b4, 2019.3.0b6, 2020.1.0a7, 2020.1.0a8
Not reproduced in 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly
- 2019.4: PackedMemorySnapshot: nativeObjects.gcHandleIndex contains -1 always
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's