Search Issue Tracker
[SerializeReference][HDRP] Custom Pass Volume corrupts build data, causing a crash on launching player
1) Open the attached project and scene
2) Build and run it
It crashes on launch, a log showing that 'level0 is corrupted'
Reproduced in 2019.3.0b4, 2019.3.0b6, 2020.1.0a7, 2020.1.0a8
Not reproduced in 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display