Search Issue Tracker
[SerializeReference][HDRP] Custom Pass Volume corrupts build data, causing a crash on launching player
1) Open the attached project and scene
2) Build and run it
It crashes on launch, a log showing that 'level0 is corrupted'
Reproduced in 2019.3.0b4, 2019.3.0b6, 2020.1.0a7, 2020.1.0a8
Not reproduced in 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces
- Constantly creating and destroying CharacterController component causes a memory leak
- Memory usage 20GB when importing Common USS stylesheets
- Custom built DLL's scripts which have classes derived from UIBehaviour cannot be added as a component after deleting Library
- WebGL WaitForSeconds works incorrectly on low fps