Search Issue Tracker
[SerializeReference][HDRP] Custom Pass Volume corrupts build data, causing a crash on launching player
1) Open the attached project and scene
2) Build and run it
It crashes on launch, a log showing that 'level0 is corrupted'
Reproduced in 2019.3.0b4, 2019.3.0b6, 2020.1.0a7, 2020.1.0a8
Not reproduced in 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shader Compiler] Compute shader errors when Caching Preprocessor in turned on
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI