Search Issue Tracker
[SerializeReference][HDRP] Custom Pass Volume corrupts build data, causing a crash on launching player
1) Open the attached project and scene
2) Build and run it
It crashes on launch, a log showing that 'level0 is corrupted'
Reproduced in 2019.3.0b4, 2019.3.0b6, 2020.1.0a7, 2020.1.0a8
Not reproduced in 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target