Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.2.1f1, 2023.3.0a10
[HDRP][Color Checker Tool] Undo does not work with the palette type dropdown
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open any HDRP project
2. Create a Color Checker object (GameObject>Rendering>Color Checker Tool)
3. Change the palette in the dropdown that says "Color Palette"
Expected result: the palette change is undone
Actual result: the palette does not revert to the previous selection
Reproducible with: 2023.2.0a16, 2023.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"