Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.24f1, 2022.2.17f1, 2023.1.0b13, 2023.2.0a10
[HDRP] Changing camera rect breaks TAAU
1. Open the outdoors-scene
2. As the camera rect was adjusted, you should see black bars (letterbox) on top and bottom of the screen.
3. Press Play - the image shifts suddenly and parts of the image start to jitter. There is a very noticable line where the effect gets worse (marked with the red UI line) towards the top of the screen.
4. While in Play-Mode, disable dynamic resolution (or switch to fsr 1.0) in the HDRP settings - Everything looks normal again
- most probably need to be backported to the point we support TAAU
- Tested other type of DLSS (at all injection points to be sure it's not broken either)
- Windows 10
- Unity 2023.2.0f1
- HDRP 15.0.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Vertex data is displaced when building with Addressables with Optimize Mesh Data enabled
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode