Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.24f1, 2022.2.17f1, 2023.1.0b13, 2023.2.0a10
[HDRP] Changing camera rect breaks TAAU
1. Open the outdoors-scene
2. As the camera rect was adjusted, you should see black bars (letterbox) on top and bottom of the screen.
3. Press Play - the image shifts suddenly and parts of the image start to jitter. There is a very noticable line where the effect gets worse (marked with the red UI line) towards the top of the screen.
4. While in Play-Mode, disable dynamic resolution (or switch to fsr 1.0) in the HDRP settings - Everything looks normal again
- most probably need to be backported to the point we support TAAU
- Tested other type of DLSS (at all injection points to be sure it's not broken either)
- Windows 10
- Unity 2023.2.0f1
- HDRP 15.0.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true