Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Area light disappears when it's rendering is exiting the frame
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "mini_repro.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Select Game View
4. Drag Main Camera on x-axis out of the frame
5. Notice, that area light disappears halfway through exiting the frame (repro.mp4)
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0b7, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.13f1, 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a4
Unable to test on 2019.1.0a5 due to unresolvable packman errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline