Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 14.x.x
Found in [Package]
HDRP 12.1.3 Shadow Filtering Quality to High breaks rendering in Standalone builds
The build standalone produces incorrect results when Filtering Quality is set to High
1) Open the attached project hdrp13. It must be opened with HDRP 12.1.3 + 2021.2.8f1
2) Optional: Check that in the pipeline asset, Shadows Filtering Quality is set to "High"
3) Build player
Expected: See expected.png
Actual: See ResultMac or ResultPC. The rendering in the build is incorrect.
The issue only reproduces when Filtering = high
The issue only reproduces on 12.1.3 and 2021.2/staging
The issue does NOT reproduce: on master, 2022.1/staging and 12.1.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- [Web] Project doesn't build when a version file is included