Search Issue Tracker
Having two scenes with the same filename in one bundle would cause errors when building the bundle (Fix suggested)
Open the attached project:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Go to Bundles > Build.
3. Check the Console:
Assertion failed: Assertion failed on expression: 'srcFileInfo.temporaryObjectIdentifier.localIdentifierInFile == localIdentifierInFile'
UnityEditor.BuildPipeline:BuildAssetBundles(String, BuildAssetBundleOptions, BuildTarget)
HB.Bundle:Build(BuildTarget) (at Assets/Plugins/Bundle/Bundle.cs:295)
HB.Bundle:Build() (at Assets/Plugins/Bundle/Bundle.cs:287)
5.5.0f1, 5.6.1p3, 2017.1.0b9, 2017.2.0a3
- To avoid the issues go to Test > Run (Windows).
- Check the user patch (attached in this case) (1:50 AM).
- Full paths are always checked first to avoid a short name blocking a scene. For
example if you have in your build settings:
The latter couldn't be loaded. With this change, "A" will load the second, and only
"A/A" will load the first.
- Having two scenes with the same filename in one bundle would cause errors when
building the bundle.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GC_push_stack_for when using Profiler and Profiler.BeginThreadProfiling
- "Open Download Page" button in UWP build window links to a dead link
- Crash when reloading shader
- Cancelling the import of a package doesn't let you simply cancel the import, only continue or close the whole Editor
- RawImage creates error message Assertion failed on expression: 'texture->GetDimension() == kTexDi when using 2D Array Textures