Search Issue Tracker
Having two scenes with the same filename in one bundle would cause errors when building the bundle (Fix suggested)
Open the attached project:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Go to Bundles > Build.
3. Check the Console:
Assertion failed: Assertion failed on expression: 'srcFileInfo.temporaryObjectIdentifier.localIdentifierInFile == localIdentifierInFile'
UnityEditor.BuildPipeline:BuildAssetBundles(String, BuildAssetBundleOptions, BuildTarget)
HB.Bundle:Build(BuildTarget) (at Assets/Plugins/Bundle/Bundle.cs:295)
HB.Bundle:Build() (at Assets/Plugins/Bundle/Bundle.cs:287)
5.5.0f1, 5.6.1p3, 2017.1.0b9, 2017.2.0a3
- To avoid the issues go to Test > Run (Windows).
- Check the user patch (attached in this case) (1:50 AM).
- Full paths are always checked first to avoid a short name blocking a scene. For
example if you have in your build settings:
The latter couldn't be loaded. With this change, "A" will load the second, and only
"A/A" will load the first.
- Having two scenes with the same filename in one bundle would cause errors when
building the bundle.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Character Controller's change of position in OnCharacterControllerHit is ignored
- [Oculus | Singlepass] View in headset renders upside down IN headset/compositor mirror with Oculus/Singlepass
- Surface Shader bug: #pragma hardware_tier_variants generates corrupt UV's
- [VideoImporter] Video files moved from StreamingAssets to Assets folder shows MovieTexture importer settings
- Render texture is mirrored when Camera's Clear Flags are set to Don't Clear