Search Issue Tracker
Having two scenes with the same filename in one bundle would cause errors when building the bundle (Fix suggested)
Open the attached project:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Go to Bundles > Build.
3. Check the Console:
Assertion failed: Assertion failed on expression: 'srcFileInfo.temporaryObjectIdentifier.localIdentifierInFile == localIdentifierInFile'
UnityEditor.BuildPipeline:BuildAssetBundles(String, BuildAssetBundleOptions, BuildTarget)
HB.Bundle:Build(BuildTarget) (at Assets/Plugins/Bundle/Bundle.cs:295)
HB.Bundle:Build() (at Assets/Plugins/Bundle/Bundle.cs:287)
5.5.0f1, 5.6.1p3, 2017.1.0b9, 2017.2.0a3
- To avoid the issues go to Test > Run (Windows).
- Check the user patch (attached in this case) (1:50 AM).
- Full paths are always checked first to avoid a short name blocking a scene. For
example if you have in your build settings:
The latter couldn't be loaded. With this change, "A" will load the second, and only
"A/A" will load the first.
- Having two scenes with the same filename in one bundle would cause errors when
building the bundle.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities