Search Issue Tracker
Hard EXC_BAD_ACCESS crash from AsyncOperation
How to reproduce:
1. Extract attached project
2. Replace the runTestsForever.sh script with the one provided here
3. Edit the runTests.sh script so that it points to the right Unity directory (if using multiple Unity versions)
- Alternatively, the desired Unity version can be renamed back to default as this is what the script is configured with
4. Execute the runTestsForever.sh script with 'sudo sh runTestsForever.sh'
- Note that once the script is launched, Unity crashes soon afterwards
- This does not happen when not using 'sudo', but every test fails because they have no access to certain directories
- Reproduced in Version 5.3.5p1 (c851d0cdbe93)
- Blocked from testing 5.2 and 5.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first