Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
HandleUtility.ApplyWireMaterial(); does not contain Handles.zTest in DotHandleCap method(source code)
1. Open users attached project "zTest.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Move the blue cube around
4. Observe as one of the white points is visible through the cube
Expected result: both points are not visible through the cube
Actual result: the point that is using Handles.DotCap function which is obsolete is not visible (correct), but the one with the new function Handles.DotHandleCap can be seen through the cube (incorrect)
2017.2.3p1 2017.3.2f1 2017.4.6f1 2018.1.7f1 2018.2.0b11 2018.3.0a3
The user has found in the source code that DotCap uses the zTest : HandleUtility.ApplyWireMaterial(Handles.zTest);
And DotHandleCap does not use the zTest: HandleUtility.ApplyWireMaterial();
Fixed in 20018.3a06.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment
- [Asset Importer] Custom framerate error should only be logged when frame rate is used
- 'NullReferenceException' is thrown when selecting multiple Particle Systems with Texture Sheet Animation module expanded
- Particle System with Texture Sheet Animation has a different playback speed from an Animation clip when using "FPS" Time Mode
- [PLM] Baked contribution from high intensity HDRIs is not handled properly in linear color space