Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
HandleUtility.ApplyWireMaterial(); does not contain Handles.zTest in DotHandleCap method(source code)
1. Open users attached project "zTest.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Move the blue cube around
4. Observe as one of the white points is visible through the cube
Expected result: both points are not visible through the cube
Actual result: the point that is using Handles.DotCap function which is obsolete is not visible (correct), but the one with the new function Handles.DotHandleCap can be seen through the cube (incorrect)
2017.2.3p1 2017.3.2f1 2017.4.6f1 2018.1.7f1 2018.2.0b11 2018.3.0a3
The user has found in the source code that DotCap uses the zTest : HandleUtility.ApplyWireMaterial(Handles.zTest);
And DotHandleCap does not use the zTest: HandleUtility.ApplyWireMaterial();
Fixed in 20018.3a06.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets