Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
HandleUtility.ApplyWireMaterial(); does not contain Handles.zTest in DotHandleCap method(source code)
1. Open users attached project "zTest.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Move the blue cube around
4. Observe as one of the white points is visible through the cube
Expected result: both points are not visible through the cube
Actual result: the point that is using Handles.DotCap function which is obsolete is not visible (correct), but the one with the new function Handles.DotHandleCap can be seen through the cube (incorrect)
2017.2.3p1 2017.3.2f1 2017.4.6f1 2018.1.7f1 2018.2.0b11 2018.3.0a3
The user has found in the source code that DotCap uses the zTest : HandleUtility.ApplyWireMaterial(Handles.zTest);
And DotHandleCap does not use the zTest: HandleUtility.ApplyWireMaterial();
Fixed in 20018.3a06.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- [Terrain] The function TerrainData.GetDetailLayer only returns 0 or 1
- [Windows 7] VideoPlayer.Prepare causes a stack overflow crash if Video is loaded from asset bundle
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode