Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie video not displayed but audio can be heard or app closes
How we can reproduce:
1. You need to simulate a poor network condition. On a Mac this can be done like this:
1.1 Connect the computer to the internet view an ethernet cable.
1.2 Share the internet via WiFi.
1.3 Install the "Network Link Conditioner" tool. Use the 3G/DSL similar low speed configuration and enable the tool.
2. Connect the Android device to the Mac network.
3. Build and Run the attached project on a low-mid range Android device. It also happens on newer devices, but it's easier to reproduce with an old device.
4. Click on the Play Video button and wait until the bug reproduces. The bug is that the audio starts playing but the video is not visible. In some cases the Android OS will request the app to be closed because of inactivity.
Reproducible: 5.3.7p1, 5.4.3p1, 5.5.0f2, 5.6.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tilemap] Frustum culling is culling large tiles incorrectly
- [PLM] Shadows from SpeedTree are not baked if lightmap resolution is changed while baking
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged
- Editor crashes when closing 2D Roguelike tutorial project and choosing Keep if external editor is open with any of its files
- When setting SupportedRenderingFeatures.lightmapBakeType to Bake only, light inspector doesn't show a warning if Mixed mode