Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie video not displayed but audio can be heard or app closes
How we can reproduce:
1. You need to simulate a poor network condition. On a Mac this can be done like this:
1.1 Connect the computer to the internet view an ethernet cable.
1.2 Share the internet via WiFi.
1.3 Install the "Network Link Conditioner" tool. Use the 3G/DSL similar low speed configuration and enable the tool.
2. Connect the Android device to the Mac network.
3. Build and Run the attached project on a low-mid range Android device. It also happens on newer devices, but it's easier to reproduce with an old device.
4. Click on the Play Video button and wait until the bug reproduces. The bug is that the audio starts playing but the video is not visible. In some cases the Android OS will request the app to be closed because of inactivity.
Reproducible: 5.3.7p1, 5.4.3p1, 5.5.0f2, 5.6.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website