Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[iOS][Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie] Movie resets when minimizing and maximizing the application
1. Download the attached '840951.zip' project.
2. Build and play the "1" scene for iOS.
3. Wait for movie to start.
4. Click the home button.
5. Maximize this application.
* After a short delay movie resets
* Movie continues from the spot where it was when minimizing.
* Movie is intended to play only once.
* iPad Air 2 9.3.2
* iPadMini 9.3.2
* iPhone 6s iOS 11.0
* iPadMini 4 11.0
Not reproducible with:
* iPhone 5 iOS 10.1.1
* iPhone 7+ 10.2
* iPad Mini 10.3.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Editor crashes when opening it with "-standaloneBuildSubtarget Server" CLI
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1