Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[iOS][Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie] Movie resets when minimizing and maximizing the application
1. Download the attached '840951.zip' project.
2. Build and play the "1" scene for iOS.
3. Wait for movie to start.
4. Click the home button.
5. Maximize this application.
* After a short delay movie resets
* Movie continues from the spot where it was when minimizing.
* Movie is intended to play only once.
* iPad Air 2 9.3.2
* iPadMini 9.3.2
* iPhone 6s iOS 11.0
* iPadMini 4 11.0
Not reproducible with:
* iPhone 5 iOS 10.1.1
* iPhone 7+ 10.2
* iPad Mini 10.3.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Crash in wrapper managed-to-native) System.Diagnostics.StackFrame:get_frame_info (int,bo when importing an mp4 5760 x 2880 video
- Bug reporter on MacOS doesn't correctly support dark mode
- [Vulkan][Android] Video Player in 2018.4 using Vulkan does not play Videos