Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[iOS][Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie] Movie resets when minimizing and maximizing the application
1. Download the attached '840951.zip' project.
2. Build and play the "1" scene for iOS.
3. Wait for movie to start.
4. Click the home button.
5. Maximize this application.
* After a short delay movie resets
* Movie continues from the spot where it was when minimizing.
* Movie is intended to play only once.
* iPad Air 2 9.3.2
* iPadMini 9.3.2
* iPhone 6s iOS 11.0
* iPadMini 4 11.0
Not reproducible with:
* iPhone 5 iOS 10.1.1
* iPhone 7+ 10.2
* iPad Mini 10.3.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default