Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[iOS][Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie] Movie resets when minimizing and maximizing the application
1. Download the attached '840951.zip' project.
2. Build and play the "1" scene for iOS.
3. Wait for movie to start.
4. Click the home button.
5. Maximize this application.
* After a short delay movie resets
* Movie continues from the spot where it was when minimizing.
* Movie is intended to play only once.
* iPad Air 2 9.3.2
* iPadMini 9.3.2
* iPhone 6s iOS 11.0
* iPadMini 4 11.0
Not reproducible with:
* iPhone 5 iOS 10.1.1
* iPhone 7+ 10.2
* iPad Mini 10.3.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle