Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[iOS][Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie] Movie resets when minimizing and maximizing the application
1. Download the attached '840951.zip' project.
2. Build and play the "1" scene for iOS.
3. Wait for movie to start.
4. Click the home button.
5. Maximize this application.
* After a short delay movie resets
* Movie continues from the spot where it was when minimizing.
* Movie is intended to play only once.
* iPad Air 2 9.3.2
* iPadMini 9.3.2
* iPhone 6s iOS 11.0
* iPadMini 4 11.0
Not reproducible with:
* iPhone 5 iOS 10.1.1
* iPhone 7+ 10.2
* iPad Mini 10.3.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- [Terrain] The function TerrainData.GetDetailLayer only returns 0 or 1
- [Windows 7] VideoPlayer.Prepare causes a stack overflow crash if Video is loaded from asset bundle
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode