Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
GVR package removal logic doesn't respect dependencies other than Daydream; causes errors in Google Cardboard scenarios
I found that the GVR package, used by both Google Cardboard and Daydream, is always removed from the manifest.json if Daydream is disabled/removed from the XR SDK list. This causes problems when Cardboard is still in the list as it still depends on GVR. Also, I'm not confident that the GVR package is consistently added if you add Cardboard in, which is what I would expect.
1. Start with Cardboard and Daydream sdks in list. Verify GVR packages is in manifest.json file
2. Remove Daydream
Expected: GVR package is still in manifest.json for Cardboard to use
Actual: GVR is removed, causing issues running Cardboard
1. Start with Cardboard and None sdks in the list
2. manually remove the gvr package from the manifest.json file, save
3. Go back to Editor and remove Cardboard from sdk list, leaving only None.
4. Add Cardboard back into sdk list
Expected: GVR package is added into manifest.json file
Actual: GVR package is not consistently added to manifest
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Recalculate Lightmap Scale" makes LOD scale in lightmap be based on the least detailed LOD instead of the highest
- Fatal Error "CheckDisalowAllocation" when reimporting more than 10 files with at least one .PO file
- [Vulkan] Adreno 540 and older omits interlocked operations when ComputeBuffer is longer then 65520 * sizeof(int)
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader