Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
GUIToScreenPoint() returns physical screen coordinates when in GUIGroup
1. Open user's project "GUIToScreenPointBug.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" Scene
3. Enter Play Mode and click around in Game view
Expected result: GUI coordinates match with Screen coordinates
Actual result: GUI coordinates don't match with Screen coordinates
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.18f1
Couldn't test with: 2018.4 (couldn't downgrade to a functioning project)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete