Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Planned for 2018.4
Fixed in 2019.1
GUIContent items in GenericMenu containing spaces before the "/" symbol are not grouped correctly
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (SubMenusNotCollapsedProperly)
2. Open the custom window Window > SubMenuBug
3. Click the 'Menu' button
Expected result: the two menu items '1' and '2' are grouped together under a single sub-menu named 'test'
Actual result: there are two sub-menus named 'test', each containing a menu item
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.19f1, 2018.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone