Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
GUI.TextArea and GUI.TextField are broken on UWP
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Build project (Scene: 'ResolutionScene')
4. Run On local Machine
5. Try to edit the text fields.
Results: notice there's no text cursor, backspace doesn't work and sometimes when selecting the different field, the text is copied from one field to another.
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b3, 2019.2.4f1, 2019.1.14f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.9f1, 2017.4.32f1
Note: Older versions then 2019.1.0a12 could not be checked due to Build fails in VS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- TerrainData.AwakeFromLoad takes around 13-19 ms after loading a Terrain from an asset bundle
- System.Threading.Task tasks cause stall when used in WebGL