Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
GUI.TextArea and GUI.TextField are broken on UWP
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Build project (Scene: 'ResolutionScene')
4. Run On local Machine
5. Try to edit the text fields.
Results: notice there's no text cursor, backspace doesn't work and sometimes when selecting the different field, the text is copied from one field to another.
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b3, 2019.2.4f1, 2019.1.14f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.9f1, 2017.4.32f1
Note: Older versions then 2019.1.0a12 could not be checked due to Build fails in VS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Physics.CapsuleCast ignores Mesh Collider when Z-axis of the Capsule matches Z-axis of the Mesh Collider and scale is 1:1:1
- [PLM] Lightmap directionality appears differently during vs. completed bake
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Editor game view mouse input stop working after game window has been moved in play mode
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing