Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
GUI.TextArea and GUI.TextField are broken on UWP
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Build project (Scene: 'ResolutionScene')
4. Run On local Machine
5. Try to edit the text fields.
Results: notice there's no text cursor, backspace doesn't work and sometimes when selecting the different field, the text is copied from one field to another.
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b3, 2019.2.4f1, 2019.1.14f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.9f1, 2017.4.32f1
Note: Older versions then 2019.1.0a12 could not be checked due to Build fails in VS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs