Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.1
Grid layout behaves strangely when start corner is set to lower left or lower right
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and the scene "layout"
2. Observe that grid layout behaves strangely when start corner is set to lower left or right
See video: http://screencast.com/t/5BJyH13jXQZ
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager