Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.0
Found in [Package]
Gravity, Attitude, and LinearAcceleration listed as unsupported devices in the new InputSystem on iOS
This issue has no description.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] SUCCEEDED(hr) error is thrown when the project's Shadows Filtering Quality is set to High or Very High
- With specific Windows 10 settings, the player window resolution does not match the values passed into Screen.SetResolution()
- Material leaks memory when using PostProcess-Layer
- [URP] Adreno GPU is not getting the required vertex data
- [DX12] ShaderData.VariantCompileInfo.ShaderData contains 38 extra bytes on DirectX 12
Resolution Note (fix version 1.1.0):
Fixed by https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/pull/1160