Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X
[Graphics, Textures] SRVs are not correct for Texture2DMSArrays
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
1. Play the "Sample Scene"
2. Take a RenderDoc capture
3. In the resource inspector navigate to "RenderTexture-SRV-***-color-512x512"
4. Expand the ID3D11Device -> pDesc -> Texture2DMSArray and observe that array size is 1
Expected result: ArraySize should be 2 instead of 1
ArraySize: UINT32_MAX instead of ArraySize: 1 displayed in: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.2.0a5
Reproduced in: 2019.2.0a4, 2019.1.0b5, 2018.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy