Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1
[Graphics, Textures] SRVs are not correct for Texture2DMSArrays
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
1. Play the "Sample Scene"
2. Take a RenderDoc capture
3. In the resource inspector navigate to "RenderTexture-SRV-***-color-512x512"
4. Expand the ID3D11Device -> pDesc -> Texture2DMSArray and observe that array size is 1
Expected result: ArraySize should be 2 instead of 1
ArraySize: UINT32_MAX instead of ArraySize: 1 displayed in: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.2.0a5
Reproduced in: 2019.2.0a4, 2019.1.0b5, 2018.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab