Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
[Graphics, Textures] SRVs are not correct for Texture2DMSArrays
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
1. Play the "Sample Scene"
2. Take a RenderDoc capture
3. In the resource inspector navigate to "RenderTexture-SRV-***-color-512x512"
4. Expand the ID3D11Device -> pDesc -> Texture2DMSArray and observe that array size is 1
Expected result: ArraySize should be 2 instead of 1
ArraySize: UINT32_MAX instead of ArraySize: 1 displayed in: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.2.0a5
Reproduced in: 2019.2.0a4, 2019.1.0b5, 2018.3.5f1
Fixed in 2019.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors