Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "EscapeBug.zip"
2. In Project Settings window, Graphics Settings tab, open RP Asset Object Picker
3. In Object Picker, without making any changes/selections, press the Escape Key
4. In popup prompt window, click Continue
5. In Project Settings window Observe the Scriptable Renderer Pipeline field
Expected result: The RP Asset remains the same
Actual result: The RP Asset is changed to None
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b5, 2022.1.0a4
Could not test with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.15f1, 2021.1.16f1 (prompt functionality missing)
The issue also reproduces if another RP Asset is selected and the Escape Key is pressed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode