Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "EscapeBug.zip"
2. In Project Settings window, Graphics Settings tab, open RP Asset Object Picker
3. In Object Picker, without making any changes/selections, press the Escape Key
4. In popup prompt window, click Continue
5. In Project Settings window Observe the Scriptable Renderer Pipeline field
Expected result: The RP Asset remains the same
Actual result: The RP Asset is changed to None
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b5, 2022.1.0a4
Could not test with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.15f1, 2021.1.16f1 (prompt functionality missing)
The issue also reproduces if another RP Asset is selected and the Escape Key is pressed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- [OpenXR][Vulkan][URP] MSAA does not work on Quest 1/2 builds when using URP + OpenXR + Vulkan
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening a project