Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2022.1.X
Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "EscapeBug.zip"
2. In Project Settings window, Graphics Settings tab, open RP Asset Object Picker
3. In Object Picker, without making any changes/selections, press the Escape Key
4. In popup prompt window, click Continue
5. In Project Settings window Observe the Scriptable Renderer Pipeline field
Expected result: The RP Asset remains the same
Actual result: The RP Asset is changed to None
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b5, 2022.1.0a4
Could not test with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.15f1, 2021.1.16f1 (prompt functionality missing)
The issue also reproduces if another RP Asset is selected and the Escape Key is pressed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field