Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Graphics General] Black Screen appears on launching the Standalone app built from OpenGLES Graphics API
Black Screen appears on launching the Standalone app built from OpenGLES Graphics API.
Linear and Gamma Color Space have the same behavior.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new Project
2. Create a Cube
3. Click on File > Build Settings > Player Settings > Other Settings > Auto Graphics API for Windows
4. Click on + icon and add OpenGLES (either OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3 )
5. Remove all other Graphics API if added in the list
6. Build and Run
After successful build game should be running
- Build is created successfully
- Appears Black Screen
- This issue is occurring with AMD Radeon R9 200 Series Graphics card
- Other Graphics APIs are working fine
- Used built-in pipeline
Reproducible on: 2020.1.0a8, 2019.3.0b7, 2019.2.4f1, 2019.1.14f1
Environment: Only on Windows 10 with Graphics Card: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Lit/Unlit particles are not compiled with new ShaderGraph integration
- Terrain is not affected by Environmental Lighting when Draw Instanced is turned on
- UI Toolkit: Gaps between VisualElements with Grow 1, when scaled with "Scale With Screen Size"
- Scrollbar does not appear in ScrollView when flex-grow of TextField is set to 1
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "DisconnectGtkSignal(void*, GtkCallbackResponse (*)(), void*)" when opening floating windows