Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
[Graphics] DrawMesh crashes editor if material is not valid or null
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (repro-case_756849-DrawMesh.zip)
2. Open scene: main
3. Press play.
Regression starts from: 5.2.4f1 (98095704e6fe)
Notes: With 5.2.4f1, meshes are rendered without material, if it is not valid or null, and no crash occurs. With 5.3.x, non-valid or null material in function Graphics.DrawMesh crashes whole editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Apple throws Deprecated API Usage warning for using UIWebView in Unity Ads when submitting Builds to the App Store Connect
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- Unable to hide GameObject's private/internal methods during selection of a function for Animation Event