Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
[Graphics] DrawMesh crashes editor if material is not valid or null
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (repro-case_756849-DrawMesh.zip)
2. Open scene: main
3. Press play.
Regression starts from: 5.2.4f1 (98095704e6fe)
Notes: With 5.2.4f1, meshes are rendered without material, if it is not valid or null, and no crash occurs. With 5.3.x, non-valid or null material in function Graphics.DrawMesh crashes whole editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle