Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
[Graphics] DrawMesh crashes editor if material is not valid or null
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (repro-case_756849-DrawMesh.zip)
2. Open scene: main
3. Press play.
Regression starts from: 5.2.4f1 (98095704e6fe)
Notes: With 5.2.4f1, meshes are rendered without material, if it is not valid or null, and no crash occurs. With 5.3.x, non-valid or null material in function Graphics.DrawMesh crashes whole editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned