Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
[Graphics] DrawMesh crashes editor if material is not valid or null
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (repro-case_756849-DrawMesh.zip)
2. Open scene: main
3. Press play.
Regression starts from: 5.2.4f1 (98095704e6fe)
Notes: With 5.2.4f1, meshes are rendered without material, if it is not valid or null, and no crash occurs. With 5.3.x, non-valid or null material in function Graphics.DrawMesh crashes whole editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)