Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Graphics] Changing Wrap Mode property on Texture2DArray is slow and changes the preview to black
How to reproduce:
1) Load the attached project TextureArrayIssueProjectCreated19.3a10.rar.
2) Run the editor script Build/Build Course Texture Array.
3) Select the Textures/TextureArray.asset in Project window.
4) Set the wrap mode to Clamp.
Expected result: Wrap mode changes to clamp instantly/quickly.
Actual result: Preview changes to black immediately and that the editor locks up for a decent period of time.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.3.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.0a7, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.13f1, 2018.4.5f1
Couldn't test with: 2017.4.31f1
Additional note: On all versions, even the ones that are marked as "not reproducible" the Editor slows down a lot while the Inspector for the generated texture array is being resized
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect