Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Graphics] Changing Wrap Mode property on Texture2DArray is slow and changes the preview to black
How to reproduce:
1) Load the attached project TextureArrayIssueProjectCreated19.3a10.rar.
2) Run the editor script Build/Build Course Texture Array.
3) Select the Textures/TextureArray.asset in Project window.
4) Set the wrap mode to Clamp.
Expected result: Wrap mode changes to clamp instantly/quickly.
Actual result: Preview changes to black immediately and that the editor locks up for a decent period of time.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.3.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.0a7, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.13f1, 2018.4.5f1
Couldn't test with: 2017.4.31f1
Additional note: On all versions, even the ones that are marked as "not reproducible" the Editor slows down a lot while the Inspector for the generated texture array is being resized
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once