Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Graphic Raycaster Blocking Mask is accessible through the Inspector but not through script as its access modifier is "protected"
1. Create a new project
2. Attach Graphic Raycaster component to any GameObject
3. Ensure that "Blocking Mask" can be accessed and changed in the Inspector
4. Create a new script and attach it to the said GameObject
5. Attempt to access GraphicRaycaster.m_blockingMask through script
Expected result: GraphicRaycaster.m_blockingMask can be accessed
Actual result: GraphicRaycaster.m_blockingMask cannot be accessed due to its "protected" access modifier
Reproduced in: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Decal is not drawn when using Deferred Rendering, a Rendering Layer, and Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- "unity-radio-button-group__container" element is not referenced when calling RadioButtonGroup.contentContainer
- Unclear documentation about when ScriptableObject.Awake() is called
- [Windows] UnityPluginLoad is not called when the Native plug-in is embedded
- Layout is not rendered when Prefab is opened in context mode after upgrading the project
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in 2020.2.0a11
Implemented Getter and Setter for Blocking Mask property, so that it can be accessed through script.