Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Graphic Raycaster Blocking Mask is accessible through the Inspector but not through script as its access modifier is "protected"
1. Create a new project
2. Attach Graphic Raycaster component to any GameObject
3. Ensure that "Blocking Mask" can be accessed and changed in the Inspector
4. Create a new script and attach it to the said GameObject
5. Attempt to access GraphicRaycaster.m_blockingMask through script
Expected result: GraphicRaycaster.m_blockingMask can be accessed
Actual result: GraphicRaycaster.m_blockingMask cannot be accessed due to its "protected" access modifier
Reproduced in: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"