Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Gradle] Gradle build fails because of wrong keystore path in the generated build.gradle
There is wrong keystore path in generated build.gradle using gradle build system on Windows, when the keystore path is manually edited in the projectsettings.asset (TestGradle>ProjectSettings>ProjectSettings.asset) in order not to be dependent on where project is stored between computers
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "TestGradle" (located inside TestKeystore.zip)
2. Change platform to Android and set Gradle build system
3. Go to Android player settings and provide the password for the keystore ( Password in edit)
4. Build .apk file
5. Build fails because it could not compile build file "C:\Users\ievar\Downloads\TestKeystore\TestKeystore\TestGradle\../Builds/Keystore/TestKeyStore.jks"
6. Open file "build.gradle" inside the project directory ".../Temp/StagingArea/gradleOut/build.gradle"
7. Notice that Unity fills the keystore path with a mix of backslashes '\' and slashes '/' as shown in the attachment named "keystorePath.PNG"
This issue prevents users from building a release build for Android from a Windows computer
Reproducible: 5.5.0b1, 5.5.0p1, 5.6.0b2
Gradle introduced in 5.5
Note: it build just fine using Internal build system
Workaround: Set keystore path in editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System materials do not have transparency applied when loaded from an Asset Bundle
- [2D] Unable to select Sprite by clicking in Scene View when another Sprite is using _MainTex property with Tiling/Offset values
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- [WebGL] Input.GetAxis("Mouse X") and Input.GetAxis("Mouse Y") return inconsistent values between positive and negative axes