Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Gradle] Gradle build fails because of wrong keystore path in the generated build.gradle
There is wrong keystore path in generated build.gradle using gradle build system on Windows, when the keystore path is manually edited in the projectsettings.asset (TestGradle>ProjectSettings>ProjectSettings.asset) in order not to be dependent on where project is stored between computers
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "TestGradle" (located inside TestKeystore.zip)
2. Change platform to Android and set Gradle build system
3. Go to Android player settings and provide the password for the keystore ( Password in edit)
4. Build .apk file
5. Build fails because it could not compile build file "C:\Users\ievar\Downloads\TestKeystore\TestKeystore\TestGradle\../Builds/Keystore/TestKeyStore.jks"
6. Open file "build.gradle" inside the project directory ".../Temp/StagingArea/gradleOut/build.gradle"
7. Notice that Unity fills the keystore path with a mix of backslashes '\' and slashes '/' as shown in the attachment named "keystorePath.PNG"
This issue prevents users from building a release build for Android from a Windows computer
Reproducible: 5.5.0b1, 5.5.0p1, 5.6.0b2
Gradle introduced in 5.5
Note: it build just fine using Internal build system
Workaround: Set keystore path in editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display