Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1
[Gradle] Building fails giving misleading HardcodedDebugMode error
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "857989GradleAndroidRes.zip" project
2. Set "Android" as the current target
3. Set "Gradle" as the build option
4. In player settings > publishing settings set existing keystore (you will find it in the project ../Keystore/TestKeyStore.jks , password is Unity77)
5. Build the project
Actual result: Build fails showing very long error which firstly explains why user shouldn't write android:debuggable attribute in the manifest (in this project user didn't set android:debuggable in AndroidManifest) and later explains the real issue - duplicated files.
Expected result: Error looks same as creating Development build - only real issue is explained that there are duplicate files during packaging of APK.
Reproducible: 5.5.0b1, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b2
Gradle introduced in Unity 5.5
Internal builds fine
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes