Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[GPULM] - Fallback to CPULM failing when writing LightCookies buffer and using Clear baked Data
Baking with GPULM sometimes fails when baking a scene that has baked light cookies.
The bug happens in OpenCLCommonBuffers::PrepareLightCookiesBuffer while writing in kRRBuf_lightCookiesBuffer even though the buffer is properly allocated.
Steps to reproduce:
*Fetch the HDRP graphics repo at sha 196f36cf8498b9099363808ddcf3138d2dab379f
*Download the repro project at https://drive.google.com/file/d/167ujPa9q_H09XS3n3y9biByjrScWHsCb/view?usp=sharing
*Update the manifest.json in HDRPTemplatePV/Packages to point to your local HDRP repo
*Set EnableProbeVolumes = 1, in Runtime/ShaderConfig.cs
*Clear the baking using "Clear baked Data"
The bug happens only using "Clear baked Data", it does not reproduce using "clear disk cache"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode] "InfoPlist (English)" is required when "InfoPlist (English (United States))" already exists
- [tvOS] Crash when closing the On Screen Keyboard with tvOS version <15.0
- Temporal Anti-aliasing (TAA) produces severe artifacting when quality set to Very High
- [iOS] Player crashes when using “WebCamTexture” on specific iOS devices
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player crash call stack is not displayed when the build is run with "-batchmode -nographics" arguments