Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[GPULM] - Fallback to CPULM failing when writing LightCookies buffer and using Clear baked Data
Baking with GPULM sometimes fails when baking a scene that has baked light cookies.
The bug happens in OpenCLCommonBuffers::PrepareLightCookiesBuffer while writing in kRRBuf_lightCookiesBuffer even though the buffer is properly allocated.
Steps to reproduce:
*Fetch the HDRP graphics repo at sha 196f36cf8498b9099363808ddcf3138d2dab379f
*Download the repro project at https://drive.google.com/file/d/167ujPa9q_H09XS3n3y9biByjrScWHsCb/view?usp=sharing
*Update the manifest.json in HDRPTemplatePV/Packages to point to your local HDRP repo
*Set EnableProbeVolumes = 1, in Runtime/ShaderConfig.cs
*Clear the baking using "Clear baked Data"
The bug happens only using "Clear baked Data", it does not reproduce using "clear disk cache"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used
Mar 17, 2021 12:54