Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[GPULM] - Fallback to CPULM failing when writing LightCookies buffer and using Clear baked Data
Baking with GPULM sometimes fails when baking a scene that has baked light cookies.
The bug happens in OpenCLCommonBuffers::PrepareLightCookiesBuffer while writing in kRRBuf_lightCookiesBuffer even though the buffer is properly allocated.
Steps to reproduce:
*Fetch the HDRP graphics repo at sha 196f36cf8498b9099363808ddcf3138d2dab379f
*Download the repro project at https://drive.google.com/file/d/167ujPa9q_H09XS3n3y9biByjrScWHsCb/view?usp=sharing
*Update the manifest.json in HDRPTemplatePV/Packages to point to your local HDRP repo
*Set EnableProbeVolumes = 1, in Runtime/ShaderConfig.cs
*Clear the baking using "Clear baked Data"
The bug happens only using "Clear baked Data", it does not reproduce using "clear disk cache"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform