Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong with multi-material setups
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download CornellBox scene (link in the description)
2. Make sure that GPU Lightmapper is selected as the lightmapping backed
3. Bake the lighting
4. Notice strange indirect bounce, especially evident where the ceiling and the green wall intersect
- Reproduces only on GPU PLM; CPU PLM does not suffer from this issue
- Reproduces with both directional and non-directional lightmaps
Fixing as part of feature.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes