Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2022.1.X
Glossiness is not imported when importing FBX materials through the script
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "UrpImportBug.zip"
2. Observe the "FbxWithShininess" glossiness in the Scene window
3. Open script "MaterialDescriptionOverrides.cs" (Assets>MaterialDescriptionOverrides)
4. Uncomment 47th line "material.SetFloat("_Glossiness", glossiness);" and save the script
5. In the Editor go to Project window and in the search bar write "FbxWithShininess"
6. Select "FbxWithShininess" right-click and choose Reimport
7. Repeat step 2
Expected result: Glossiness is imported without using a script
Actual result: Glossiness is only set when using a postprocessor as a workaround
Reproducible with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1, 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline