Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.4, 2020.1, 2020.2
[GLES 2] Shader compiler produces calls to the bitfield functions that are only available on GLES3.1
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1271876.zip' project
2. Build and Run to an iOS or Android device
Expected result: Shader compiler does not produce calls to the bitfield functions and error that bitwise operations are not officially supported on GLES2 is thrown
Actual result: Shader compiler produces calls to the bitfield functions and throws 'ERROR: 0:71: Invalid call of undeclared identifier 'bitfieldExtract' error
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.7f1, 2020.2.0b4
iPad Air 2 (iOS 11.0.3)
iPhone 8+ (iOS 12.0)
iPhone XR (iOS 13.4.1)
iPad 9.7’ 6th gen (iOS 14.2)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string