Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[GlCore][OSX][Regression] Resizing Editor tabs leaves white trace
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Unity in GlCore mode on OSX;
2. Create new project;
3. Resize one of the Editor tabs (Scene view/Game view/Hierarchy/Inspector).
Resizing Editor tabs leaves white traces (see attached gif video). On the video traces are very big, though really they are smaller.
Regression introduced in Unity 5.4.
Resizing Editor tabs should not leave white traces. Expected behaviour could be found in 5.3.1f1.
- Reproduces in 5.4.0b4, 5.4.0b3 for OSX 10.11.3;
- Doesn't reproduce in 5.3.1f1 and earlier;
- Reproduces in OpenGL 2.1 mode for OSX 10.11.3;
- Also reproduces on Windows 10 in GlCore mode, however that behaviour also is in 5.3 and 5.2 (isn't regression);
- Doesn't reproduce in DX11 mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected