Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
GL.MultMatrix replaces modelView instead of multiplying it
1. Open the attached project "shipbashing.zip";
2. Open the MainScene;
3. Enter a play mode;
4. Observe the ship model position in the blue area.
5. Go to the HullRenderCamera script;
6. Replace GL2.MultMatrix to GL.MultMatrix;
7. Enter a play mode and observe the position of model again.
Expected results: as the GL.MultMatrix multiplies two matrices, the ship model should be in the same position both times.
Actual results: the ship model position is different when using GL.MultMatrix.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.3p1, 2017.2.1p4, 2017.3.1p1, 2018.1.0b7, 2018.2.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default