Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[5.6 regression] GL.End error is thrown if a camera's Clear Flags is set to "Depth only"
1. Open editor
2. Change Clear Flags to Depth Only
Actual: Error is thrown in console
Expected: Error shouldn't appear in console
Reproducible on Windows 10 with 5.6.0b4, 5.6.0a6
Not reproducible 5.5.0p4
Not reproducible on MacOS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tilemap] Frustum culling is culling large tiles incorrectly
- [PLM] Shadows from SpeedTree are not baked if lightmap resolution is changed while baking
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged
- Editor crashes when closing 2D Roguelike tutorial project and choosing Keep if external editor is open with any of its files
- When setting SupportedRenderingFeatures.lightmapBakeType to Bake only, light inspector doesn't show a warning if Mixed mode