Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[5.6 regression] GL.End error is thrown if a camera's Clear Flags is set to "Depth only"
1. Open editor
2. Change Clear Flags to Depth Only
Actual: Error is thrown in console
Expected: Error shouldn't appear in console
Reproducible on Windows 10 with 5.6.0b4, 5.6.0a6
Not reproducible 5.5.0p4
Not reproducible on MacOS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
Dec 14, 2019 23:25
Its happening in android
Dec 14, 2019 23:23
I just got this error when upgraded to unity 2019.2.16 yesterday.
Apr 10, 2017 03:27
I'm getting this in 5.6.0f3 too.
Apr 06, 2017 15:48
Error is back in 5.6.0f3
Apr 04, 2017 01:56
This is not fixed for me in Unity 5.6.0f3. Even with an empty scene. It must be project settings related.
Mar 31, 2017 17:40
This error seems to also occur when a camera is set to "Nothing". Found in unity 5.6
Jan 22, 2017 08:37
This error is already fixed. Case 872062