Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[5.6 regression] GL.End error is thrown if a camera's Clear Flags is set to "Depth only"
1. Open editor
2. Change Clear Flags to Depth Only
Actual: Error is thrown in console
Expected: Error shouldn't appear in console
Reproducible on Windows 10 with 5.6.0b4, 5.6.0a6
Not reproducible 5.5.0p4
Not reproducible on MacOS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version