Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[5.6 regression] GL.End error is thrown if a camera's Clear Flags is set to "Depth only"
1. Open editor
2. Change Clear Flags to Depth Only
Actual: Error is thrown in console
Expected: Error shouldn't appear in console
Reproducible on Windows 10 with 5.6.0b4, 5.6.0a6
Not reproducible 5.5.0p4
Not reproducible on MacOS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ParticleSystem glitching/stretching in the build when enabling/disabling particles and manually rendering at WaitForEndOfFrame
- Having a method called Update in a ScriptableObject causes an error if it has a parameter
- Changing the center of mass makes the Rigidbody constraints fail to lock
- [Collab] Version control mode remains the same after enabling collab, but selection field becomes disabled
- Rendering a mesh using different vertices with same uv-coordinates renders some artifacts around the mesh