Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[5.6 regression] GL.End error is thrown if a camera's Clear Flags is set to "Depth only"
1. Open editor
2. Change Clear Flags to Depth Only
Actual: Error is thrown in console
Expected: Error shouldn't appear in console
Reproducible on Windows 10 with 5.6.0b4, 5.6.0a6
Not reproducible 5.5.0p4
Not reproducible on MacOS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off perfomance samplers for samplers disabled in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets