Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Gizmos.DrawFrustum returns incorrect values when the DrawWireCube is used
1. Open the attached project "FrustumTest.zip";
2 Observe the gizmos drawn in the scene view.
Expected results: GameObject "Near" is at the plane's top and the "Apex" is above the plane.
Actual results: "Near" is inside the plane and "Apex" is drawn at the top of the demonstration plane.
Reproduced on: 5.6.6f1, 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.7f1, 2018.2.0b10, 2018.3.0a3.
Not reproduced on: 5.4.6f3, 5.5.6f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2