Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
Gizmos.DrawFrustum returns incorrect values when the DrawWireCube is used
1. Open the attached project "FrustumTest.zip";
2 Observe the gizmos drawn in the scene view.
Expected results: GameObject "Near" is at the plane's top and the "Apex" is above the plane.
Actual results: "Near" is inside the plane and "Apex" is drawn at the top of the demonstration plane.
Reproduced on: 5.6.6f1, 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.7f1, 2018.2.0b10, 2018.3.0a3.
Not reproduced on: 5.4.6f3, 5.5.6f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)