Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Gizmos.DrawFrustum returns incorrect values when the DrawWireCube is used
1. Open the attached project "FrustumTest.zip";
2 Observe the gizmos drawn in the scene view.
Expected results: GameObject "Near" is at the plane's top and the "Apex" is above the plane.
Actual results: "Near" is inside the plane and "Apex" is drawn at the top of the demonstration plane.
Reproduced on: 5.6.6f1, 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.7f1, 2018.2.0b10, 2018.3.0a3.
Not reproduced on: 5.4.6f3, 5.5.6f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up