Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0 (not landed yet)
Found in [Package]
[Gizmos] All exposed shape gizmos break and throw errors upon an edit attempt
1. Create a VFX, drag it in the scene and open it though the Edit button in the VFX component.
2. Add to blackboard a shape property (i.e. Sphere or AABox) and save the effect
3. Select the effect in the scene and in the gizmo attempt to view the shape
4. Observe the errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project