Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0 (not landed yet)
Found in [Package]
[Gizmos] All exposed shape gizmos break and throw errors upon an edit attempt
1. Create a VFX, drag it in the scene and open it though the Edit button in the VFX component.
2. Add to blackboard a shape property (i.e. Sphere or AABox) and save the effect
3. Select the effect in the scene and in the gizmo attempt to view the shape
4. Observe the errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode