Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0 (not landed yet)
Found in [Package]
[Gizmos] All exposed shape gizmos break and throw errors upon an edit attempt
1. Create a VFX, drag it in the scene and open it though the Edit button in the VFX component.
2. Add to blackboard a shape property (i.e. Sphere or AABox) and save the effect
3. Select the effect in the scene and in the gizmo attempt to view the shape
4. Observe the errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "GeometryBuffersBase::GetRuntimeMemorySize()" after a couple minutes when the Profiler window is open and recording while in Play Mode
- GameObject children move un-accordingly when moving the parent GameObject in the Scene View
- Tags remove option "-" (minus) is active even tag item isn't selected