Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0 (not landed yet)
Found in [Package]
[Gizmos] All exposed shape gizmos break and throw errors upon an edit attempt
1. Create a VFX, drag it in the scene and open it though the Edit button in the VFX component.
2. Add to blackboard a shape property (i.e. Sphere or AABox) and save the effect
3. Select the effect in the scene and in the gizmo attempt to view the shape
4. Observe the errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2023.2] HDRP Asset Settings Helper throws a NullReferenceException
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time