Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
GICache over max size is not reduced and Warnings are spammed in the console
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Project
2. Make sure GiCache size in the Preferences is set to 4 GB max size
3. Download cache file from https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Q5IDUH0Xv_Fg6ZjxD8LdfXvgCbE1DQVe
4. Copy the file to the GiCache location (without extracting it)
5. Open the Project and observe the console
Expected Behavior: The Cache is trimmed and no warnings in the Console
Actual Behavior: The Cache is not trimmed and infinite warnings are present in the Console
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2021.1.0a4
- Warning: "Failed to reduce the GI file cache size below the current maximum. Clear the cache or increase the maximum cache size in the Editor Preferences"
Workaround: the user should not place unrelated files in the GI Cache.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique
- "Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing