Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
[GI] Texture rectangle is out of bounds error when baking in Indirect debug view
Steps to reproduce
1. Download the attached project
2. Open t1TerrainSimple scene
3. Navigate to Lighting window, and make sure that Auto Generate is enabled
4. In Scene viewport, switch to Indirect debug view
5. Select the Directional Light in the Hierarchy and interact with it, either by changing its intensity, rotation, etc.
6. Observe the errors in the console.
Tested both on Windows and Mac using:
Version 2018.2.0b1 (66642ce3456a)
Thu, 12 Apr 2018 16:05:56 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity crashes or freezes when loading an AssetBundle with AssetBundle.LoadFromFile
- [Linux][Profiler] Missing Profiler error has thrown clicking the "Save Changes" button
- 1 frame long audio clip plays an inconsistent audio sample or does not play at all in the Timeline
- SerializedObject ApplyModifiedProperties is not returning true when editing a List field with custom editor code
- Labels Overlap in NavMeshObstacle Inspector when shape is set to "Box" and Inspector's width is small