Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[GI] Texture rectangle is out of bounds error when baking in Indirect debug view
Steps to reproduce
1. Download the attached project
2. Open t1TerrainSimple scene
3. Navigate to Lighting window, and make sure that Auto Generate is enabled
4. In Scene viewport, switch to Indirect debug view
5. Select the Directional Light in the Hierarchy and interact with it, either by changing its intensity, rotation, etc.
6. Observe the errors in the console.
Tested both on Windows and Mac using:
Version 2018.2.0b1 (66642ce3456a)
Thu, 12 Apr 2018 16:05:56 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes