Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
[GI] Texture rectangle is out of bounds error when baking in Indirect debug view
Steps to reproduce
1. Download the attached project
2. Open t1TerrainSimple scene
3. Navigate to Lighting window, and make sure that Auto Generate is enabled
4. In Scene viewport, switch to Indirect debug view
5. Select the Directional Light in the Hierarchy and interact with it, either by changing its intensity, rotation, etc.
6. Observe the errors in the console.
Tested both on Windows and Mac using:
Version 2018.2.0b1 (66642ce3456a)
Thu, 12 Apr 2018 16:05:56 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Photoshop .psb textures are importing all-grayscale [2022.1 regression]
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible