Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[GI] Texture rectangle is out of bounds error when baking in Indirect debug view
Steps to reproduce
1. Download the attached project
2. Open t1TerrainSimple scene
3. Navigate to Lighting window, and make sure that Auto Generate is enabled
4. In Scene viewport, switch to Indirect debug view
5. Select the Directional Light in the Hierarchy and interact with it, either by changing its intensity, rotation, etc.
6. Observe the errors in the console.
Tested both on Windows and Mac using:
Version 2018.2.0b1 (66642ce3456a)
Thu, 12 Apr 2018 16:05:56 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework