Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.1
[GI] Texture rectangle is out of bounds error when baking in Indirect debug view
Steps to reproduce
1. Download the attached project
2. Open t1TerrainSimple scene
3. Navigate to Lighting window, and make sure that Auto Generate is enabled
4. In Scene viewport, switch to Indirect debug view
5. Select the Directional Light in the Hierarchy and interact with it, either by changing its intensity, rotation, etc.
6. Observe the errors in the console.
Tested both on Windows and Mac using:
Version 2018.2.0b1 (66642ce3456a)
Thu, 12 Apr 2018 16:05:56 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when reimporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- [Particle System] Ribbon trails are connected in the wrong order when moving the Particle System with faster movements
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately