Search Issue Tracker
[Shadows] Shadows on game object intersection are not affected by Blur Radius and Anti-alias when Blur Radius value is larger th
1. Open attached Unity project.
2. Open "scene" scene.
3. Open "Assets > CustomLightmapParameters" and change "Blur Radius" value to 10.
4. Go to "Window > lighting" and click "Build".
Actual behavior: shadows, where game object is close(or intersects) to another game object are not affected by increased "Blur Radius" value and anti-aliasing when "Blur Radius" value is larger than 1. (First, second and third cylinder in "Test.png").
Expected behavior: smoothly baked shadows (fourth and fifth cylinders in "Test.png")
- All cylinders have different distances to the ground.
- Changing the "Pushoff" in the "CustomLightmapParameters" will have influence on this issue, depending on the distance of the cylinder to the ground.
- "Blur Radius" with value 0 looks the same as with value 1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when lengthSec value in Microphone.Start() is near to 1'000'000
- GameObjects are not saved when instantiated from editor and there is no additional changes
- Assertion failed on expression: 'm_InstanceID != InstanceID_None' when reloading texture with UnityWebRequest.GetTexture()
- Optimize Mesh Data incorrectly strips vertex color when Mesh is loaded from Asset Bundles in PlayMode
- (Windows)Player crash on load when Graphics Jobs are enabled