Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[GI - Lightmapper] Invalid texels are not treated the same way in CPU and GPU lightmapper
Invalid texels are not treated the same way in CPU and GPU lightmapper:
When a ray (launched by lightmapper baking) hit a backface we increment a invalid texel counter. In the compositing stage we then try to fix invalid texels.
The bug is that we do not have the same behavior between CPU and GPU lightmappers.
From what I saw in the attached repro project:
-GPULM tries to filter invalid texels with neighboors valid ones hence the distorted shadow.
-CPULM doesn't seem to do anything with it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs