Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[GI - Lightmapper] Invalid texels are not treated the same way in CPU and GPU lightmapper
Invalid texels are not treated the same way in CPU and GPU lightmapper:
When a ray (launched by lightmapper baking) hit a backface we increment a invalid texel counter. In the compositing stage we then try to fix invalid texels.
The bug is that we do not have the same behavior between CPU and GPU lightmappers.
From what I saw in the attached repro project:
-GPULM tries to filter invalid texels with neighboors valid ones hence the distorted shadow.
-CPULM doesn't seem to do anything with it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Class Properties get overwritten when using IL2CPP
- Some shader variants don't show up when "_vertex" is added to shader code
- Point Lights are not visible on Mobile when adjusting RBG values by a custom script
- [CacheServer] After you cancel one upload, all next uploads will stuck, sometimes that leads to a crash
- Duplicate delegates are added to EditorApplication.update after maximizing then minimizing the Game or Scene view