Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[GI - Lightmapper] Invalid texels are not treated the same way in CPU and GPU lightmapper
Invalid texels are not treated the same way in CPU and GPU lightmapper:
When a ray (launched by lightmapper baking) hit a backface we increment a invalid texel counter. In the compositing stage we then try to fix invalid texels.
The bug is that we do not have the same behavior between CPU and GPU lightmappers.
From what I saw in the attached repro project:
-GPULM tries to filter invalid texels with neighboors valid ones hence the distorted shadow.
-CPULM doesn't seem to do anything with it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursively when exiting Play Mode
- [Asset Bundles] Bundles are not cached when using certain request URLs
- [URP] Color correction effects are applied to overlay camera when only being added to the base camera
- Ribbon trail with Attach Ribbons To Transform checked and Simulation Space property set to World is attached to (0,0,0) position
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI