Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.0
[BakedGI] Overlapping UV islands causing black blotches, streched UVs, wrong resolution.
1) Load attached project
2) In the Scene window, set render mode to "Global Illuminaton -> Baked"
2) Select the WALL object, disable/enable its Static status. Wait for Bake.
3) In the Lighting window, observe the Baked Intensity and Baked Direction UVs positions in the Preview pane. When the Lightmap Static status is enabled on the WALL, select the WALL, then select the TV. You will notice that the UVs overlap for each model.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression