Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Getting an 'Illegal characters in path' when attempting to duplicate a model's animation
Not certain if this is by design or not!
I'm getting an error "Illegal Characters in Path" when attempting to duplicate an Animation.
1. Download project
2. Expand 'Wolf' model in project view
3. Ctrl+D / Duplicate one of its animations
4. Observe error in console
Well aware this may be an invalid action (i.e. you shouldn't be allowed to dupe those animations)- in this case should the error be more specific?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs