Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Getting an 'Illegal characters in path' when attempting to duplicate a model's animation
Not certain if this is by design or not!
I'm getting an error "Illegal Characters in Path" when attempting to duplicate an Animation.
1. Download project
2. Expand 'Wolf' model in project view
3. Ctrl+D / Duplicate one of its animations
4. Observe error in console
Well aware this may be an invalid action (i.e. you shouldn't be allowed to dupe those animations)- in this case should the error be more specific?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Surface shader and multi-view sampling custom textures broken in Quest 2
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles