Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Getting an 'Illegal characters in path' when attempting to duplicate a model's animation
Not certain if this is by design or not!
I'm getting an error "Illegal Characters in Path" when attempting to duplicate an Animation.
1. Download project
2. Expand 'Wolf' model in project view
3. Ctrl+D / Duplicate one of its animations
4. Observe error in console
Well aware this may be an invalid action (i.e. you shouldn't be allowed to dupe those animations)- in this case should the error be more specific?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac