Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Getting an 'Illegal characters in path' when attempting to duplicate a model's animation
Not certain if this is by design or not!
I'm getting an error "Illegal Characters in Path" when attempting to duplicate an Animation.
1. Download project
2. Expand 'Wolf' model in project view
3. Ctrl+D / Duplicate one of its animations
4. Observe error in console
Well aware this may be an invalid action (i.e. you shouldn't be allowed to dupe those animations)- in this case should the error be more specific?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object