Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Getting an 'Illegal characters in path' when attempting to duplicate a model's animation
Not certain if this is by design or not!
I'm getting an error "Illegal Characters in Path" when attempting to duplicate an Animation.
1. Download project
2. Expand 'Wolf' model in project view
3. Ctrl+D / Duplicate one of its animations
4. Observe error in console
Well aware this may be an invalid action (i.e. you shouldn't be allowed to dupe those animations)- in this case should the error be more specific?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2