Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
GetHostEntry throws SocketException when machine isn't connected to the internet
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "default"
3. Disconnect machine for the internet
4. Run scene and notice socket exception: "SocketException: No such host is known"
Note: tested on C# with .Net 4.5.2 and issue wasn't present
Reproduced with: 5.3.3p3, 5.3.6p7, 5.4.2f1, 5.5.0b7
Not reproducible: 5.3.3p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom Pass rendering offseted in build when modifying camera.rect
- Instanced meshes are not drawn at certain camera angles when Graphics.DrawMeshInstanced method is used
- Borders corners not properly rendered
- [WebGL] Texture is missing when Graphics.Blit() method is called for a second time in WebGL build
- Editor crashes when unlocking Inspector with PropertyInfo.SetValue function