Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
GetHostEntry throws SocketException when machine isn't connected to the internet
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "default"
3. Disconnect machine for the internet
4. Run scene and notice socket exception: "SocketException: No such host is known"
Note: tested on C# with .Net 4.5.2 and issue wasn't present
Reproduced with: 5.3.3p3, 5.3.6p7, 5.4.2f1, 5.5.0b7
Not reproducible: 5.3.3p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode