Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
GetHostEntry throws SocketException when machine isn't connected to the internet
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "default"
3. Disconnect machine for the internet
4. Run scene and notice socket exception: "SocketException: No such host is known"
Note: tested on C# with .Net 4.5.2 and issue wasn't present
Reproduced with: 5.3.3p3, 5.3.6p7, 5.4.2f1, 5.5.0b7
Not reproducible: 5.3.3p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- OnValidate fails to Undo the changes when one variable depends on another
- Invalid REST API request received - unauthorized client ip address is thrown when connecting to 'local_ip:38000' in a browser
- [IL2CPP] converting double to uint32 results in wrong value