Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
GetBlendShapeIndex returns -1 when Blend Shape delta vector array values have not been changed from default
1. Open user's attached project "Blend Shape bug" and "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: GetBlendShapeIndex returns Blend Shape's index
Actual result: GetBlendShapeIndex returns -1
Reproducible with: 2018.4.4f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.20f1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.3f1
Note: GetBlendShapeName returns the correct value
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform